Microwave Zucchini Bread, Everyone loves zucchini and cheese, but not everyone likes bread with zucchini! Making a quick bread is a quick way to bring that zest and flavor to your favorite sandwiches or appetizer. I am talking about microwave zucchini bread. Just as the name says, this bread can also be made with the same fantastic ingredient, but in the microwave. You can get the same great taste and the same convenience of making bread when you are cooking it in the microwave 0.5 cu ft, but without having to go through the trouble of mixing the ingredients.
Microwave-Friendly Zucchini Bread
When it comes to summer time, few things beat the delicious zucchini and microwave meal. I grew up with my mother growing up on southern fried chicken and sweet potatoes. Those are the staple foods of my diet, and for good reason, but now I have discovered another tasty alternative, microwave zucchini bread recipe!
- Microwave zucchini bread is not the same as regular loaf of bread, but just as tasty.
- To make this delectable microwave zucchini bread, begin by grating up a very small portion of a zucchini.
- This particular recipe produces one serving, so obviously you do not require much.
- Around 2 tablespoons should suffice if you do not have a large grater.
- Next, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chopped zucchini and sauteed onions.
- Cover and microwave for approximately three minutes on each side until tender.
- As with all breads, if you do not have a microwave, prepare all ingredients and then cook this recipe for a few minutes more, until the butter is soft.
- Once the butter is soft, remove from microwave and place in a large baking pan.
- Heat and bake for approximately ten minutes until done. mixing bowl, press the mixture into the unglazed baking sheet.
Microwave Review and Microwave Parts Catalogue
You are now ready to enjoy your microwave zucchini bread! Serve it with a homemade glaze (such as a Simple syrup or Paleo whipped cream) and you are sure to be a big hit at your next party. Alternatively, you can save money and skip the dessert and serve plain yogurt or low fat milk which you can make at home, cutting no calories from the diet by making your own dairy. Also, if you do not care for the taste of zucchini bread and would prefer something more substantial, try shredding up some cheese and almonds and serve that along with your bread for a complete low carb breakfast or snack.
Of course, before making this recipe, microwave 600 watts, microwave 700 watt, microwave 900 watt, microwave 800 watts, microwave 500 watts, microwave 900w you will need to have one of the microwaves.Microwave Zucchini price is updated from official website of this Microwave products. Please visit their website.
Microwave Repair and Microwave Customer Experiement Comments